Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Introduction


Hi, my name is Nasrat Haidari and I am a senior BSME major at San Jose State University with concentration in Mechatronics. I have transferred from Chabot Community College. I have been involved in various projects throughout my educational journey such as: automatic wave tank agitating system, optical keyboard, and recently in fruit peeler and cutter. I have great interest in making everyday life better and i believe Spartan Superway serves that purpose. The project is environment friendly and focuses on bringing transportation system to a next level for the ease of everyday commute. My field of interest in this project is to work on small scale model, more particularly in the implementation of solar power and improvements of control unit. I am looking forward to give my 100 % into this project and see how the outcome is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment